Tuesday, October 1, 2013

October Vibes




Hey guys! Happy October! Around this time of year, I generally become very thoughtful and contemplative. I love listening to mellow music and just thinking about life. This year is especially bad because it's my senior year, and I've been thinking about my life as a "kid" and I'm happy but sad to see it fly past my eyes. Regardless of all of this, I like to feel inspired. This is the time I feel most inspired. So listen to my mellow and angsty playlist I've made for October and take a gander at my inspiration for this month. (Click on the photos for their sources!)


                      








60sfashionandbeauty:

Ultra Lash mascara by Maybelline, 1970. (♥)


chamanka:

spacegirlfavorites: sad nico



And with that, I bid you adieu 
Megan

1 comment: