1. I definitely look like an elf.
2. My D&D character is an elf named Anastasia. Boom. I have experience.
3. I taught myself how to say some phrases in Elvish.
I'm ahead of the game.
4. I'm 5'9. Elves are tall. I'm tall.
5. Last of all, I love Lord of the Rings and the Hobbit more than anything.
If you couldn't tell this post was a joke, it's a joke. (Unless you're Peter Jackson reading this then this is not a joke) But I just saw The Desolation of Smaug at the midnight premiere, and it was absolutely fantastic. I went with a couple of friends, and I dressed as an elf and another dressed as Gandalf. It was pretty awesome. Have you seen it yet? What did you think?