Thursday, March 6, 2014

Throwback to Sunny Days

....sigh
As I mentioned yesterday, this cold weather has seriously got me down! I miss the warmth and green scenery. This winter has gone on far too long. 
Last summer I made a video with my wonderful friend Nicole, which you can watch below, and I just recently found some photos that we also took around that time. It seriously has me wanting this school year to end sooner!


We went to a forest preserve near to my house, and just messed around while we were there. We spent the day filming and painting, and it was absolutely lovely. I can't wait for the crisp smells and open windows in the summer. 

Here are some photos and screenshots I took of the video. Gosh, I'm glad I went back to brown hair!









What are you missing the most?

Megan
xx

1 comment: