Sunday, October 19, 2014

OOTD: A little Daphne, A Little Velma


Hello!
How are you doing on this lovely Sunday?
I had come to the realization that October is already almost over, and I hadn't taken advantage of the pretty fall weather or anything yet! So today I went outside with a friend and took some cute lil outfit photos for you guys.


I love this dress not only because I think it's adorable, but also because it completely reminds me of Daphne from Scooby Doo! I can't take that title too heavily, though, because so many people constantly tell me that I remind them of Velma. I'll take the middle road. :)


OUTFIT DETAILS

| Dress: Vintage from eBay | Belt: Vintage from Via's Vintage | Socks: eBay | Shoes: Bait Footwear | Glasses: Rialto Frames from Bonlook |



Seriously though, where has all of the time gone? I can hardly believe that this month is almost over; I guess I get so lost in the week to the weekend that time just starts to fly by. I'm a little upset that I haven't been documenting my first few months of college as well as I would have liked, but at the same time, it's good that I'm focusing on just being in the present. 

I hope you have a wonderful & relaxing end to your weekend!

xx
Megan


4 comments:

  1. Cute outfit!! One question are your socks nylon or cotton I can't tell?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see you smoke. Little advice quit. I was a smoker for 9 years, and worked in bars as a bartender for many more before it was banned from public places.. After awhile from breathing in Cigarette smoke my lungs started to go bad. Now if I inhale a cigarette it feels like pins and needles in my lungs, like when you foot goes to sleep. I now have Asama which I never had before. And during the time I smoked I coughed up this blackish goo. Now you might think I am full of shit, and where you are young it will it effect you because well you think you have lots of time in the world. But trust me later down the road you will pay for it. It is one of the most hardest things to quit, it is easier to quit pot than cigarettes. When your trying to quit you will go through mood swings, headaches, and you will so much carve it. The worse time for me was when I was drinking, you will want one when your slightly intoxicated. I took up smoking because I was bored, which in itself is the most stupid reason. Also it does not make you look sophisticated, you want to look sophisticated carry a book with you. It causes premature aging, yellowing of your teeth and hands, bad breathe, mouth cancer, stomach cancer or stomach problems like IBS and of course lung cancer. I already had an uncle and grand father who died form it. My uncle had to get a lung transplant, but it went through his blood stream and into his brain and he eventually died from a brain tumor. Hopefully you will read this and think about what your doing. I know its your body and health but trust me you don't ever want to have an Asama attack or be out of breathe from walking up a flight of stairs. Take up smoking electronic cigarettes (hopefully that is what your smoking) anything but real cigarettes. I hope you consider this before you light another cigarette. One more thing the smoke gets into everything like your hair and clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This Red Outfit is truly Beautiful! Please consider making a youtube with this...:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love! I nominated you for the blogger with good vibes award details here: http://theavantgardetweener.blogspot.com/2015/02/blogger-with-good-vibes-award.html

    ReplyDelete