Friday, March 6, 2015

Dorm Tour



Hello!!
How is everyone today?
This morning I woke up around 8 AM, filmed a YouTube video, cleaned my dorm, edited it, uploaded it, and now I'm blogging. Would you look at how productive I've been (I'm mostly procrastinating my impending homework)

I love Fridays (not only because I don't have classes), but because it's the one day of the week I always like to take for myself, and do things that make me happy. Sharing with you all makes me happy!


As well as filming I video, I took a few photographs of my dorm as well. I'm hoping to get more into photography again, as I'd like to document my experiences as much as possible, and I've been lacking on that end. 


I'm so happy to finally have my room together & to be living in such a nice space. I was so lucky in that my roommate moved out last semester, and I haven't been assigned a new one, so I have been able to move all of my belongings into the whole room, leaving me with such a large space. 


My friend Katie made this adorable banner for me way back in September, and it makes me smile every time I see it. Sugartown is my favorite song by my queen (aka Nancy Sinatra).

I'm almost sad to think that my time living in the dorm is almost over. As much as I can't wait to move into my own apartment, I'm incredibly attached to this everyday life. It's so easy, and living in my own apartment is going to be unlike anything I've ever experienced.

Then again, I had never experienced anything like college before, and I fell in love immediately.

Always looking ahead with optimistic eyes.

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment